⤴ JB singing the intro for the cover of Queen's Don't Stop Me Now on Gayo Daejeon today New!

⤴ JB singing the intro for the cover of Queen's Don't Stop Me Now on Gayo Daejeon today New!

⤴ JB singing the intro for the cover of Queen's Don't Stop Me Now on Gayo Daejeon today New!


The intro part was the best part of the whole performance..ㅋㅋㅋ

+There are some people who are confused about his position in his group..ㅋㅋ Got7 has two main vocals, Youngjae and JB!


-He's really good.. I thought he was the rapper in his group, though..ㅋㅋ

-He has a really great voice..

-His voice sounds so refreshing and it does remind me of the original version of the song..ㅋㅋ

-Hul.. He did a freaking great job there..

-Whoa.. He did well. His voice suits the song really well..

-JB has a voice that suits pop songs really well..

-He did really well.. I was there in the audience and I've gotta say that I enjoyed the whole performanceㅋㅋㅋ

-He always stands out in year-end events.. I still remember him last year when he performed 'Who's Your Mama..

-I was just scrolling down my phone and then he sang and I unconsciously stared at the TV with my mouth open..

-Why is he so sexy?? I like him so much..

-He's such a f*cking great singer.. Not to mention that he's also very handsome and sexy..

-That's very unexpected of him..

-He's so handsome.. Totally my style..

-JB did the best out of all the boys..ㅋㅋ First of all, his voice suits the song really well..

-Both his voice and his face are totally my style..

-Jaebum-ah, you're so cool..ㅠㅠ


New! Facts

Complete Version Full
Buka Komentar